Terms of Service
- Upon scheduling an appointment for photography, you agree to be liable for all billable services you have requested as described on the pricing schedule.
- Payment must be received at the time of photography by credit card, check or cash.
- If legal action becomes necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse 360PDX, LLC. for all expenses incurred to recover payment, including attorney's and other legal fees.
- You, the agent, are responsible for ensuring the property is available and photo-ready at the scheduled time of photography. If you and or the seller is not pleased with the photographs because of the unreadiness of the property and would like to have the property photographed again, re-shoot and travel fees will apply.
- In the event the photographs do not meet 360PDX, LLC.'s standards of quality, we will re-shoot the property at no additional charge to you.
- 360PDX, LLC. retains ownership of all "stock photographs" not of a specific property and my include them in numerous listings image sets sold to other agents.
- 360PDX, LLC. retains usage rights of all property images for the purpose of advertising and work history.
- Images of listed properties become the property of the Agent after payment has been completed. Agents may resell images and file claims against other agents and companies that use the images without their consent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Virtual Tours and Photo Galleries hosted by MyVisualListigns.com are subject to their terms of service.
- 360pdx and its contractors and employees are not responsible for damages, delays or failures in performance resulting from circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as: acts of God, weather or other uncontrollable conditions that prohibit services from being rendered as promised. (Other examples include hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, etc.)
- These terms and conditions are the sole understanding between 360PDX, LLC. and you, our client.
- No other terms or conditions apply unless specified by contract.
- These terms and conditions may be revised. Please check this document frequently for changes.